1. Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?
2. Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CA982?
3. Where can I get my baggage?
4. Is there an airport bus to the city center?
5. Where is the bus stop?
6. How much does it cost to take a taxi to the city center?
7. Keep the change.
8. Take me to this address, please.
9. How long does it take to go to the city center?
10. Stop here, please.
11. What time is the departure?
12. Where can I get a ticket?
13. Where can I catch a taxi?
14. Hi, we need a table for two, please.
15. May we have a table by the window, please?
16. We prefer to sit by the window, please.
17. Can I take this seat?
18. This table would be great. Thank you.
19. May I have a menu, please?
20. Do you have a menu in chinese?
21. What's your special today?
22. What kind of dish is most popular here?
23. I'd like to have some local food.
24. I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?
25. We need more time to decide what to order.
26. Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?
27. I would like to have the same as the next table.
28. OK, we'll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.
29. Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee a little bit? Thank you!.
30. Do you offer any set courses for a party of two?
31. May I have another fork please?
32. Could you give me chopsticks？
33. Could you pass me the salt / pepper?
34. This is not what I ordered.
35. Is soda refillable?
36. Some more water please.
37. May we have some more napkins?
38. We would like to order some dessert now.
39. Excuse me, could you please show me where the restroom is?
40. We are ready for the bill now.
41. Are we supposed to leave tips here?
42. What type of credit cards do you accept?
43. Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
44. Check-in, please.
45. I would like to have a wake-up call at 8:30 in the morning.
46. I'd like to order room service, please.
47. I'd like a room for one.
48. I'd like a room for two with separate beds.
49. I'd like an extra bed for room 501.
50. When is the check-out time?
51. I am interested in booking a room.
52. Could I book a double room for 3 days from 20th to 22nd of June?
53. How much is a double room for 1 night?
54. Your booking is confirmed.
55. Do you have a bus service from the airport?
56. Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?
57. Could you show me my room?
58. Where is the emergency exit and staircase?
59. Please send another blanket to my room.
60. The sheets are dirty.
61. There's no running hot water in my room.
62. I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
63. I'd like a room with a nice view / a balcony.
64. What time does the dining room open?
65. What time can I have breakfast?
66. Could you keep my valuables?
67. I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
68. Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
69. The air-conditioner / TV set / light doesn't work.
空调 / 电视 / 灯无法开启。
70. Thank you but I'm just looking.
71. Let me look around a little more.
72. Do you have this in another color?
73. May I try this on?
74. Is this tax free?
75. Can I pay by credit card?
76. Too expensive. How about a discount?
77. Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.
78. Can you cut me a deal?
79. Is this your final price?
80. I want this, but in a large size.
81. I would like to take this one.
82. Please wrap this for me.
83. I'm looking for a gift for my friend.
84. What time do you open/close?
85. Where can I change money?
86. Where is the cash desk?
87. Where can I change money?
88. Where is the ATM?
89. Can you change this into US dollars?
90. I'd like some small change?
91. Your passport and declaration card, please.
92. This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
93. Do you have anything to declare?
94. Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
95. Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
96. The camera is for my personal use.
97. You'll have to pay duty on this.
98. These are for my personal use.
99. Do you have any other baggage?
100. These are gifts for my friends.